Curing Solution For
Sheet-fed Offset Printing
IUV Curing System Will Show You Printing Efficiency And Quality Printouts
Sheet-fed Offset printing technique transfers photos from metal plates to rollers or rubber blankets before printing them on different materials. In this printing technology, the photo area and ono-photo section reconcile on the same even surface.
- It can use fluorescent, metallic, and other types of custom inks.
- It can print on a wide variety of materials with excellent finishes.
- Mass printing is more affordable with this type of system.
- It is also an affordable option for large-size printing works.
- It produces top-quality prints with impeccable color fidelity.
- For commercial offset printing companies, the more the printouts, the less the cost.
- Offset printing produces clear fonts, colorful images, and fine details, which you won’t get from your regular printer.
IUV provides three main solutions for sheet-fed offset printing, depending on your requirement, UV LED curing system, mercury arc curing system, or LED and mercury interchangeable system.
- Our UV sheet-fed offset printing systems can be employed for printing almost all sheet-fed offset materials, such as synthetic paper, PU, PET, and PE.
- Our UV systems for offset printing use instant ink, which dries immediately, regardless of the material. This means you can fold, cut or process it the moment it comes out of the printer, which reduces the required labor to sort the printouts before they dry and increases convenience.
- The printouts from our UV sheet-fed offset printing system ensure you get high-quality printouts with accurate and clear details.
The remote troubleshooting and performance monitoring help check on all lamps connected to the internet to guarantee the stability of all our UV LED equipment.
- Our UV digital system employs a series-parallel mode for the LED system, significantly boosting success and reducing the rate of necrosis of LED lamps.
- The systems come with an automatic on/off setting, ensuring no energy is used when the printing press is idle.
- LED UV systems are better in terms of energy efficiency compared to traditional UV. This reduces the printing expenses by up to 70%.
How to make your printing equipment more energy-efficient？